The California Democratic Party passed a series of important resolutions at the CDP Convention on Sunday, May 17.
- Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Make California Work Better for Working Women
- Repealing California's Personal Belief Exemption to Mandatory Vaccinations
- Resolution on Fighting Inequality by Expanding Economic Opportunity
- Rebuild California by Making the Commercial Property Tax Code Fair
- Calling for the Republican Party to Stop Blocking Student Loan Debt Relief
- Resolution in Support of Divestment from Fossil Fuel Companies
- "I Can't Breathe" - Medical Aid and Transparency in Police Encounters
- California's Senior Bill of Rights
- Calling Upon the Republican Party to Address Climate Change Now
- Resolution in Opposition to Arctic Oil Drilling Permit
Read the resolutions here.